|Carryminati||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Date of Birth|
Age (as in 2021)
|12 June 1999
|Work||Comedian, Gamer, Rapper|
|Famous as||YouTuber, Rapper|
|Current City||Faridabad, New Delhi|
|Height||Feet : 5'5"
Meter : 1.65 m
Centimeters: 165 cm
|Education||12th standard (as on 2021)|
|Net worth (as in 2021)||US$ 3.8 Million
Approx 27 crore (Indian Rupee)
|Achievement||No.1 YouTuber 29.4 Million.Subscribers (in India)|
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Gemini|
|Family||Father name: Vivek Nagar
Mother name: Unknown.
Sibling: Yash Nagar or Wily Frenzy
Girl Friend name: Under Review
Ajey Nagar Aka Carryminati Net Worth as of 2021 is US$ 3.8 Million Approx 27 crore (Indian Rupee)
|Ajey Nagar||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||3.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||3.8 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||3.0 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||2.0 Million|
|Salary||30 – 50 Lakh Month|
|Income Source||Carryminati Primary Net Worth income comes from Youtube, Songs and Secondary income comes from Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
He completed his schooling at DPS, Faridabad, Haryana, and college from the long-distance learning. His highest education qualification is a 12th.
Youtuber Carryminati was born in a Gujar family. His father’s name is Vivek Nagar, and his mother’s name is Under review.
- Carry was in controversy in 2020 when he uploaded the YouTube video titled “YouTube Vs Tiktok – The End”, in response to a video shared on Instagram by TikTok user Amir Siddiqui who berated YouTube creators for roasting TikTok users.
Nagar’s video resulted in the hashtag #CarryMinatiRoastVideo to trend on Twitter. It was taken down by YouTube citing violations of its terms of service, based on multiple complaints of harassment and cyberbullying. Many of Nagar’s fans were critical of the removal of the video from the platform, while others spoke out in favor of the decision 
- He was in controversy when he got the opportunity to share the screen with Amitabh Bachchan-Ajay Devgn, in the Bollywood movie “MayDay”.
- He received his golden play button, in 2017 after his channel crossed 1 million subscribers.
- Ajey Nagar was listed in, Time magazine at the age of nineteen.
- On 8 may 2020 he uploaded a roast video Youtube vs TikTok and this video got more than 5 million views within a day.
- He received a diamond youtube play button in May 2020.
- When Ajey Nagar Yalgaar song, releases it break many records, this song has more than 217 Million views and 14 million likes.
Interesting facts / Biography of CarryMinati
- Carryminati real name is Ajey Nagar, known for his comedic skits and reactions to various online topics.
- Carryminati is a famous YouTuber from Faridabad, New Delhi.
- In the year 2008-09, Carryminati became familiar with youtube at that time he was just 8 years old.
- After watching the football tutorials on youtube he got inspired to create his channel.
- He started his channel titled.’ Stealth Fearzz’ in 2010.
- Ajey uses to post videos related to football tricks and tutorials but unfortunately, he did not receive a good response from viewers.
- When the ‘Stealth Fearzz’ his Beginner YouTube Channel didn’t Work then he created another channel, “Addicted A1” in the year 2014, with his commentary he started making videos on gameplays and also tried mimicking.
- Sunny Deol and Shah Rukh Khan make the videos more entertaining, But still was unsuccessful to entertain the audience as there was not so big an audience for that kind of video.
- Later, in a search for new content, he came across another youtube channel named ‘Leafyishere’ as he was impressed by Leafyishere’s Idea of gameplay roast he thought to implement the same idea in his videos.
- He started posting videos on gameplay, roasts on his new channel named, Carry Deol after becoming popular he changed his channel name to Carryminati.
- The turning point of his youtube career was when he roasted the Bhuvan Bam‘s, the video got viral overnight and was loved by the audience.
- Bye PewDiePie his disc track is very popular.
- His songs are ‘TRIGGER’ with Vigor, ‘Zindagi’ with Wily Frenzy, ‘Warrior’ with Wily Frenzy.
- His “Yalgaar” song got more than 217 Million views and 17 million likes.
- He also has another Youtube channel, ‘CarryIsLive’, which he started in 2017, it has more than 9 million subscribers.
- Carry is the No. 1 Indian YouTuber as he has more than 29.4 million. Subscribers.
- Carry is all set to enter Bollywood with a role in the Amitabh Bachchan-Ajay Devgn starter, “MayDay” Film.
- In 2021, he released the “Vardaan” song, which has 38 million views.
How carryminati use to look in the beginning?
CarryMinati meet Tom Cruise
He is the only Indian YouTuber to meet ‘Tom Cruise’, the Hollywood superstar. How was the experience of Ajey Nagar, after meeting the Superstar Tom Cruise?
Is CarryMinati doing a film?
- Bye Pewdiepie (2019)
- Trigger (2019)
- Zindagi (2020)
- Warrior (2020)
- Yalgaar (2020)
- Vardaan (2021)