16. Errol Flynn Errol Flynn was an Australian actor. He achieved worldwide fame during the Golden Age of Hollywood. Errol has worked in the films
15. Groucho Marx Groucho Marx was an American comedian, actor, writer, stage, film, radio, television star, and vaudeville performer. He is generally considered to have
14. Anton Chekhov Anton Chekhov was a Russian playwright and short-story writer. He is known as one of the greatest writers in the world. He
13. Pablo Picasso Pablo Picasso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and theatre designer. He is regarded as one of the most influential artists.
12. Thomas Hobbes Thomas Hobbes was an English philosopher, known as one of the founders of modern political philosophy. He has written a book titled