John Green is a Popular Author and YouTuber, he was born on 24 August 1977 in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. John is known as the author of the popular book ‘Paper Towns’.
He acted in the film ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ (2014), which was directed by ‘Josh Boone’. John is the author of popular books like ‘Turtles All the Way Down’ and ‘An Abundance of Katherines’.
He has written a novel ‘Will Grayson, Will Grayson’ with the popular author “David Levithan”. John was the ‘Executive Producer’ of series like ‘The Art Assignment’ and ‘Looking for Alaska’. He has won the ‘Children’s Choice Book Award’ and ‘Los Angeles Times Book Prize’ (2013).
John Green Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Books, Family, Girlfriend, Wife, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|John Green Bio in short|
|Real Name||John Michael Green|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1977|
|Age (as in 2021)||44|
|Birth Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S|
|Hometown||Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 10 inches
Centimeters: 177 CM.
Meters: 1.77 M.
|Weight||Approx 72 kg
|Net Worth (as in 2021)||$ 18 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Virgo|
John Green Net Worth
According to Stardom1.com, John’s Net Worth is below, he Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Green’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films, Books and Secondary income comes from YouTube, Web Series, Brands, ads, and Others.
As of 2021, John Green Net Worth is $ 18 Million.
|John Green||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ 18 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||$ 18 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||$ 18 Million|
|Salary Monthly||$ 25,000|
|Income Source||John Green Primary Net Worth income comes from Films, Books and Secondary income comes from YouTube, Web Series, Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
John Car Collection
John Bike Collection
- Under review
John Green Education
John Green Family and Affairs/ Gf
|Current relation status||Married|
|Father name||Mike Green|
|Mother name||Sydney Green|
|Sister name||Under review|
|Brother name||Hank Green|
|Girlfriend name||Under review|
|Wife name||Sarah Urist Green|
|Daughter name||Alice Green|
|Son name||Henry Green|
John was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. His mother’s name is Sydney Green and his father’s name is Mike Green, he has a brother Hank Green, sister’s name is Under review.
John Green’s wife’s name is Sarah Urist Green. Sarah and John married on 21 May 2006. John Green and Sarah Urist Green’s Son’s name is Henry Green and his Daughter’s name is Alice Green.
- John came into controversy when he got the opportunity to work in the film ‘The Fault in Our Stars’.
Awards and Achievement
- He was honored with ‘Michael L. Printz Award’ (2006).
- He was awarded the ‘Edgar Allan Poe Award’ (2009).
- In 2010, he has won Corine Literature Prize.
- He was honored with the ‘Indiana Authors Award’ in the category of National Author (2012).
- He has won the ‘Children’s Choice Book Award’ in the category of Teen Book of the Year (2013).
- In 2013, he was awarded the ‘Los Angeles Times Book Prize’.
- He has won the ‘MtvU Fandom Award’ (2014).
John Green Biography/Interesting Fact
- John Green is a Popular Author and YouTuber, known as the author of the popular book ‘Paper Towns’.
- He was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
- John is 44 years old and his height is 5 ft 10.
- He started his career by working at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- The children’s in the hospital inspired him to become an author.
- So he worked as a publishing assistant for the book review journal “Booklist”.
- Later he became the editor of ‘Booklist’.
- He started writing a book named “Looking for Alaska”.
- He studied various books based on literary fiction.
- John got the opportunity to work for ‘ National Public Radio’ and ‘WBEZ’.
- In 2005, John’s first novel named “Looking for Alaska” was published by “Dutton Children’s Books”.
- The novel was featured on the ALA’s annual list.
- It is among the top ten books for Young Adults.
- He started a video blog project with his brother ‘Hank’.
- The project was named ‘Brotherhood 2.0’.
- They both achieved huge success from these projects.
- He collaborated with ‘Nerdfighters’.
- He has worked on the projects like ‘Truth or Fail’.
- In 2010, he created the VidCon conference.
- The motive of VidCon was to bring the online video community together.
- He was the ‘Writer’ and ‘Producer’ of the series ‘Mental Floss’ (2013).
- John worked on a charity project named ‘Project for Awesome’.
- The money is raised for the ‘Indiegogo campaign’.
- He was the Executive Producer of the series ‘The Art Assignment (2014).
- In 2015, John started a weekly podcast ‘Dear Hank & John’.
- He launched a podcast ‘The Anthropocene Reviewed’.
- In which he reviews products like ‘Dr. Pepper’ and ‘Natural Species’.
- He has collaborated with the production companies like ‘Complexly’ and ‘WNYC Studios’.
- John is the founder of ‘Life’s Library book club’.
- The money from ‘Life’s Library book club’ is donated to ‘Partners in Health’.
- John is the author of popular books like ‘An Abundance of Katherines’ and ‘Turtles All the Way Down’.
- He portrayed the role of ‘Jackie’s Dad’ in the film ‘The Fault in Our Stars’.
- He gave his voice to the film ‘Paper Towns’, which was directed by ‘Jake Schreier’.
- John was the Executive Producer for the television mini-series ‘Looking for Alaska’ (2019).
- His recent book is ‘The Anthropocene Reviewed’.
- He has a YouTube channel named “Vlogbrothers”.
- John has more than 1 Million Followers on Instagram.
John Green Tv Series
- Mental Floss (2013)
- Looking for Alaska (2019)
John Green Movie List
- The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
- Paper Towns (2015)
John Green Web Series
- The Art Assignment (2014)
- Looking for Alaska (2005)
- An Abundance of Katherines (2006)
- Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances (2008)
- Paper Towns (2008)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson (2010)
- The Fault in Our Stars (2012)
- Turtles All the Way Down (2017)
- The Anthropocene Reviewed (2021)
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Under review
- Under review
- Home Food
- Under review
John is a socially active person, loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 1.8 Million
- He uploads vlog videos on his YouTube channel.
- John has more than 3 million subscribers.
Who is John Green?
John Green is a popular Author and YouTuber, from Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. John is known as the author of popular books like ‘Looking for Alaska’, ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ and ‘Turtles All the Way Down’.
What is John Green’s wife’s name?
John Green’s wife’s name is Sarah Urist Green.