|Manish Pandey (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Manish Pandey.|
|Nick Name||Pande ji.|
|Date of Birth|
|10 September 1989.
31 ( 2020)
|Famous as||Indian Player.|
|Height||Feet : 5. 09 Feet.
Meter : 1.75 m
Centimeters: 175 cm.
|Net worth||03 - 08 Million.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Virgo.|
|Achievement||In the List of top 10 runs scorers of 2014 and 2017 IPL edition.
First Indian batsman to score a century in the Indian Premier League
|Current relation status||Married with Ashrita Shetty.|
|Family||Father Name: G.S Pandey.
Mother Name: Tara Pandey.
Sister Name: Anita Pandey.
Brother Name: Under Review.
Wife Name: Ashrita Shetty.
Daughter Name: N.A.
Son Name: N.A.
|Affairs||Ashrita Shetty. ( Wife )|
Net Worth of Manish Pandey
|Manish Pandey (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||03 - 08 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||03 - 08 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||03 - 08 Million.|
|Salary||05 - 15 crore.|
|Income Source||Manish Pandey (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
- Range Rover.
Manish completed his schooling from Bengaluru’s, Kendriya Vidyalaya ASC Centre, and college from Jain University Bengaluru Karnataka. Pandey’s highest educational degree is Under Review.
Family and affairs
- Manish Pandey camed into controversy when Mahendra Singh Dhoni was angry with him during a T20 match against South Africa.
- He camed in limelight after scoring a century in the Indian Premier League. Manish was the first Indian batsman to score a century in IPL. After his outstanding knock, Pandey was trending on various social media platforms.
Achievement and Awards
Manish is an outstanding Batsman he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- Pandey was part of the Under-19 world cup Winning Team.
- In the 2009-10 Ranji Trophy, he was the highest run-scorer.
- In 2014, he played a match-winning knock of 94 runs against Kings Xl Punjab.
- Manish is in the List of top 10 runs scorers of 2014 and 2017 IPL edition.
- He got the man of the match award against Kings Xl Punjab.
- Pandey is the first Indian batsman to score a century in the Indian Premier League. He scored 114 runs off 73 balls against Deccan Chargers.
- From a young age, Manish Pandey was interested in Cricket.
- He started his domestic career with Karnataka.
- Manish was trained under J.Arun Kumar.
- In 2008, Manish started his IPL career with Mumbai Indians.
- On 14 July 2015, he made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe.
- He had a great start to his ODI career as Pandey and Kedar Jadhav Scored a 144 runs Partnership.
- He scored his maiden half-century against Zimbabwe.
- After his great performance against Zimbabwe Manish was selected in the ODI squad against Australia.
- In that series, he played a Match winning Knock of 104 runs in the final match at Sydney Cricket Ground.
- In 2009, Manish was brought by Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- He scored 882 runs in the 2009-10 Ranji Trophy with 5 fifties and 4 Hundred.
- He plays the role of a middle-order batsman in ODI Format.
- In 2011, Pandey was brought by Pune Warriors.
- In 2014, Manish was purchased by Kolkata Knight Riders.
- He scored 401 runs in 16 matches in the 2014 IPL edition.
- On 17 July 2015, he made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe.
- In June 2017, Manish was selected in 15 man Squad for the Champions Trophy but unfortunately, he got injured during IPL.
- In 2018, he was brought by Sunrisers Hyderabad for 11 crores.
- Kareena Kapoor.
- Katrina Kaif.
- Mattar Paneer.
- Chicken Biryani.
- New York.
View this post on Instagram
FAQs of Manish
- Pandey on Spicy Pitch.
- Manish on Red FM India.
- On Pandey’s birthday.