Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani was Born on 19 April 1957. He is an Indian billionaire businessman. He comes in the top 10, richest men in the world. Mukesh’s father is Dhirubhai Ambani and his mother Kokilaben Ambani. he also has a younger brother his name, Anil Ambani. He has two sisters Nina Bhadrashyam Kothari and Dipti Dattaraj Salgaocar. Mukesh Ambani’s wife is Nita Ambani, their son name is Akash Ambani, and Anant Ambani and daughter Isha Ambani.
|Mukesh Ambani.||bio in short.|
|Full Name||Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1957.
63.(as on 2020)
Dipti Dattaraj Salgaocar
And Nina Bhadrashyam Kothari.
Akash Ambani and Anant Ambani.
|Education||BE degree in Chemical Engineering.|
|Net worth||8,050 crores USD(as on 2020)|
Early Life of Mukesh Ambani
- Then he started a Trading Business
- It was originally named “VIMAL” but later changed to ONLY “VIMAL”.
- His family lived in Bhuleshwar Mumbai Until the 1970s. when they moved to India.
- Ambani’s Financial Status Improved but still, he used public transport and lived in a communal society.
- Later Dhirubhai purchased a 14-floor apartment known as sea wind in Colaba, Where he lived with his brothers.
Mukesh Ambani Education
He studied at Hill Grange High School at Peddar Road, Mumbai along with his brother.
After he completed his secondary education he went to St.Xaviers college Mumbai From the institute of chemical technology he received,
- BE degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Stanford University to study MBA
Ambani’s Reliance Industries Limited and Net worth.
- They also included products and services in Retail as well as in telecommunication Industries.
- In India, Reliance Retail Ltd is the largest retailer.
- Reliance Jio is among the top five in the country telecommunication services.
- In Forbes list of the worlds most powerful people he is the only Indian Businessman
- In, the 18th wealthiest person in the world Mukesh Ambani was ranked, in January 2018.
- he also surpassed Jack Ma to become Asia’s richest person.
- In July 2018 his net worth was $44.3 billion.
- Among India’s philanthropists according to china’s Hurun Research Institute, he ranked 5th in the year 2015.
- He became the first non-American to be a Director of Bank of America.
- He is the founder of the Indian super league, a football league in India.
- Mukesh also owns the franchise Mumbai Indians.
- Ambani was also named as one of the richest sports owners in the world.
Mukesh Ambani House.
Personal Life of Mukesh Ambani.
• In the year 1985, he married Nita Ambani they both have two sons, Akash and Anant, and a daughter Isha.
- They met each other at a dance performance and thought of the idea of arranging their marriage.
Mukesh Ambani house price
• Mukesh Ambani lives in a private 27 storey building in Mumbai.
- The value of their house is US$1 Billion.
• In the year 2007 Ambani gifted Airbus A319 worth $60 million for her 44th birthday.
• He is “The World’s Richest sports team owner ” as in 2008 he purchased the IPL team Mumbai Indians for $111.9 million.
- Mukesh Ambani’s favorite food is idli sambar and his favorite restaurant is Mysore cafe as he used to eat as a student.he is also a strict vegetarian.
- He loves to watch Bollywood movies he watches three a week because he says we all need some amount of escapism in life.
- A court in Mumbai held his brother, Anil Ambani for not paying the payment of debt Reliance Communications owned to Swedish gear maker Ericsson in early 2019.
- Mukesh bailed out his younger brother Anil Ambani.
Mukesh Ambani Car Collection
- Bentley continental flying spur, Worth Rs 3.69 crore.
- Rolls Royce Phantom, Worth Rs 4 crore.
- Aston Martin Rapide, Worth Rs 3.88 crore.
- Mercedes -Maybach Benz S660, Worth Rs 10.50 crore.
- Rolls Royce which is 7.6 crore.
- Armoured BMW 760, Worth Rs 8.50 crore.
- Mercedes Maybach, Worth Rs 5.15 crore.
Charity of Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani.
- He does all the charitable activities under the Reliance Foundation
- Sports and education for these two things they have done lots of charitable work.
- He is always ready to help.
- Mukesh Ambani has more than 187,729 employees working for him, Kudos to such a generous person.
- President Pandit Deendayal Petroleum, University, Gandhinagar, Gujrat.
- Former Director Member of Credit Committee and Member of Compensation and Benefits Commitee Bank of America Corporation.
- Reliance Exploration and Production DMCC, Chairman.
- Chairman of Audit Commitee, Reliance Retail Limited.
- Former Chairman of Indian, Petrochemicals Corporation Limited.
- Member of Employees stocks compensation commitee Reliance Industries Limited.
- Member of the Board of Governors Institute Of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
- Chairman, Managing Director of the finance committee.
- Reliance Petroleum board, Chairman.
- Former vice-chairman Reliance Petroleum.