Namita Dubey is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she was born on 22 November 1990 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Namita is known for portraying the role ‘Meera Raizada’ in the TV Serial ‘Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania’.
She acted in the films like ‘Main Tera Hero’ (2014) and ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ (2016). She has worked in television series like ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui Siyappa Ishq Ka’ (2015), ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ (2015), and ‘Gumraah’ (2016).
Namita is a Fashion Influencer and has walked on-ramp for fashion designers.
Namita Dubey Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Movies, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Income, Kids, Father, Biography, and More.
|Namita Dubey||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Namita Dubey|
|Date of Birth|
|22 November 1990
31 (as in 2021)
|Work||Actress, Model, Influencer|
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Height|| Feet: 5 feet 05 inches
Centimeters: 165 CM.
Meters: 1.65 M.
|Weight||Approx 50 kg
|Education||B.A. (Hons) English|
|Net worth||Approx, 02 - 05 Million|
|Achievement||1) She is the Brand ambassador of the multiple brands|
|Current relation status||Tushar Sharma (Rumored)|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Sagittarius|
|Family||Boyfriend name: Tushar Sharma
Father name: Vinay Dubey
Mother name: Under review
Sister name: Ratna Tyagi, Ankita Dubey
Brother name: Under review
Husband name: Under review
According to Stardom1.com, Namita’s Net Worth is below, she Lives a Luxury LifeStyle, Dubey’s Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Web Series, Serials, Brands, ads, and Others.
Namita Dubey Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Namita Dubey||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|Salary||01- 50 Lakh Month.|
|Income Source||Namita Dubey Primary Net Worth income comes from Films and Secondary income comes from Web Series, Serials, Brands, ads, and Others.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Family and Affairs/ Bf
Namita was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her father’s name is Vinay Dubey, she has two elder sisters Ratna Tyagi and Ankita Dubey, mother and brother’s name is Under review.
Namita is in a relationship with Tushar Sharma (Rumored).
- Namita came into controversy when she got the opportunity to work in the film ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’.
Awards and Achievement
- Namita is the brand ambassador of multiple brands.
- Namita Dubey is an Actress, Model, and Influencer, she is known for portraying the role ‘Meera Raizada’ in the TV Serial ‘Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania’.
- She was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She is 31 years old and 5 ft 05.
- Namita started her career as a model.
- In 2014, she got the opportunity to work in the television series ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’.
- She has worked in the film ‘Main Tera Hero’ (2014), which was directed by ‘David Dhawan’.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Simran’ in the television series ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui Siyappa Ishq Ka’ (2015).
- Namita has a Bold personality.
- She has worked in the famous TV serial ‘Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania’ (2016), which used to premiere on ‘Sony TV’.
- Namita is fond of making ‘Instagram reels’.
- She played the role of ‘Namrata’ in the Bollywood film ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ (2016).
- By promoting multiple brands Namita stands out different from other Influencer.
- She was seen in television series like ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ and ‘Gumraah’.
- She has worked in the short film ‘Ek Aur Chai’ with ‘Yuvraj Thakur’.
- In 2018, she got the opportunity to work in the TV serial ‘Bepannah’.
- She portrayed the role of ‘Pooja Hooda’ in the serial ‘Bepannah’.
- She has appeared in the television series ‘Zindagi Ke Crossroads’ (2018).
- Namita loves to wear traditional attire.
- She has worked in the web series ‘Zebra Candy’ (2021).
- Her upcoming film is ‘Rashmi Rocket’, which is directed by ‘Akarsh Khurana’.
- Apart from acting, she has worked for ‘Salaam Baalak Trust Mumbai’ and ‘World Welfare Children Trust’.
- Namita has more than 100 K Followers on Instagram.
- She loves to read Novels.
- Her favorite Novels are ‘The Forty Rules of Love’, ‘The Ministry of Utmost Happiness’ and ‘Wodehouse’.
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2014)
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui Siyappa Ishq Ka (2015)
- Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania (2016)
- Bepannah (2018)
- Zindagi Ke Crossroads (2018)
- Main Tera Hero (2014)
- Lipstick Under My Burkha (2016)
- Rashmi Rocket (Upcoming)
- Zebra Candy (2021)
Favorites Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination
- Preity Zinta
- Under review
Namita is a socially active person, loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 103 K