Pooja Bhatt was born on 24 February 1972 in Mumbai India in a Hindu family. Famously known for her film Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin. She was featured in the Documentary Sunset Bollywood. Pooja had won a National film award for the Movie Zakhm. Her debut film was Daddy. She made debut as a director with the film “Paap”.
Pooja Bhatt Biography, Age, Height, Movie, Family, Husband, Children & More
|Pooja Bhatt||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Pooja Mahesh Bhatt.|
|Date of Birth|
|24 February 1972.
48 (as on 2020)
|Work||Actress, Model, Director.|
|Famous as||Actress, Director.|
|Height||Feet: 5 feet 5 inches.
Meters 1.65 M.
Centimeters 165 CM.
|Weight||Approx 65 kg
|Net worth||$5 Million - $10 Million.(Approx)|
|Achievement||Filmfare Lux New Face Award.
National Film Award.
Bengal Film Journalist Award.
|Current relation status||Single.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces.|
|Family||Father Name: Mahesh Bhatt.
Mother Name: Kiran Bhatt.
Sister Name: Alia Bhatt, Shaheen Bhatt
Brother Name: Rahul Bhatt
Net Worth of Pooja Bhatt
|Pooja Bhatt.||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$5 Million - $10 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 Million - $10 Million.|
|Net Worth In 2018||$5 Million - $10 Million.|
|Salary||5 - 10 Crore.|
|Income Source||Her primary Net Worth income comes from Movies and secondary income comes from Brands, Shows, and Sponsors.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
- Range Rover.
- Audi Q7.
Pooja Bhatt Family and Affairs
Achievement and Awards
Pooja Bhatt is a Successful Actress and Director, She has got many awards. Some of them are mentioned below,
- In 1991, Pooja got Filmfare Lux New Face Award.
- Pooja was awarded National Film Award for the film Tamanna.
- Bhatt won the Filmfare award for Best Female Debut.
- In 2000, Pooja got the Nargis Dutt award and Critics Award for Zakhm.
- In 2005, she was nominated for the best debuting director by the Zee Cine award for the film Paap.
- Pooja got National Film Award for the film Zakhm.
- In 1992, Pooja was awarded the Priyadarshni Academy Award.
- In 2000, She Won Bengal Film Journalist Award.
Pooja Bhatt Biography/Interesting Facts
- From her young age, pooja dreamed to be an actress.
- At the age of 17, Bhatt started her acting career.
- Pooja Bhatt made her acting debut with the film Daddy.
- In 2004, She made debut as a director with the film Paap where the star cast was Udita Goswami and John Abraham.
- In 2005, she was featured in the Documentary Sunset Bollywood.
- Pooja did a photoshoot with color paint on her body.
- Pooja has featured in the various cover page of the magazine.
- Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin is the biggest hit movie of her Career Which was a remake of Hollywood “It Happened One Night”.
- She was a part of Star Dust Photo Shoot.
- After almost two-decade pooja did a film Which is a sequel of super hit movie Sadak.
- Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin.
- Sadak 2.
- Sanam Teri Kasam.
- Prem Deewane.
- Sandese Aate Hai.
- Hamen Jab se Mohabbat.
- Hum Tere Bin Kahin Reh Nahin Paate.
- Chaahat Na Hoti.
- Yaaden Kitni Yaaden.
- Tumhein Apna Banane Ki Kasam Khai hai.
- Itna Bhi Na Chaho Mujhe.
- Milte Milte Haseen Wadiyon Mein.
Favorite Actor, Actress, Food Colour, Destination
- Emraan Hashmi
- Deepika Padukone.