Rahul Bhatt is the son of famous director Mahesh Bhatt, he was born in a Hindu family on 24 January 1982. Rahul is a very hard working guy famously known for his Body Building.
He was part of the show Bigg Boss. Rahul is famously known as a Fitness Icon, he is the Brand Ambassador of Eugenics Nutrition.
Rahul Bhatt Net Worth Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family: Father and More
|Rahul Bhatt||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Rahul Mahesh Bhatt.|
|Nick Name||Rahul , Sunny.|
|Date of Birth|
|24 January 1982.
38 (as on 2020)
|Work||Actor, Fitness Trainer.|
|Famous as||Fitness Trainer.|
|Current City||Mumbai, India.
|Height||Feet : 5.10 Feet.
Meter : 1.77 m
Centimeters: 177 cm.
|Net worth||$1 Million - $5 Million.|
|Achievement||BiggBoss Season 4.
Brand Ambassador of Eugenics Nutrition.
Trained Aamir Khan For the Movie Dangal.
|Current relation status||Single.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Aquarius.|
|Family|| Father Name Mahesh Bhatt.
Mother Name Kiran Bhatt.
Sister Name Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Shaheen Bhatt.
Brother Name: we will update soon.
|Affairs||We Will Update Soon.|
|Rahul Bhatt||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million - $5 Million.|
|Net Worth In 2018||$1 Million - $5 Million.|
|Salary||1 - 2 Lakh.Personal Training.|
|Income Source||Primary Income from Fitness Training and Secondary Income from Brands, Shows and Other.|
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
- Range Rover
Rahul Bhatt Family and Affairs
Achievement and Awards
- In 2010, Rahul was a part of the famous reality show BiggBoss Season 4.
- He was honored with various Laurels for his outstanding work in his Nutrition Field.
- Rahul Bhatt is the Brand Ambassador of Eugenics Nutrition.
- He has Trained Aamir Khan For the Movie Dangal, in 2016.
- Beerbiceps guy Ranveer Allahbadia said on his youtube channel it is not possible for 50 years guy to make 6 packs in 4 to 5 months he claimed that the body which Amir has made is not naturally possible.
To which Rahul responded that he can prove it. Rahul also mentioned that if you work hard with full focus and determination then age is just the number to achieve anything.
- From a teenager, Rahul was interested in Body Building.
- As he was overweighted, so he worked on his physique and transformed him into a master class body.
- He started his career as a Model.
- In 2007, it was rumored that Mahesh Bhatt was Planning to launch Rahul in the Movie.
- Rahul’s video on, “Is Protein powder Safe?”.
- In 2017, Rahul trained Aamir Khan for the movie Dangal.
- Rahul says in this Interview that Aamir Khan Dangal Body can be achieved Natural
- Rahul was part of Dabangg of Bollywood Salman Khan Show Biggboss, he stayed 34 days in Big Boss House.
- In the Bollywood industry, many actors are Inspired by Rahul’s Fitness.
- Rahul was on the cover page of the top fitness magazine.
- Rahul Bhatt is the Fitness Icon of Youth.
- Being a fitness Trainer Rahul Charges a huge amount of Training Fees.
- He follows a well-balanced diet with a mixture of protein and carbs.
- Rahul talks about the Myths of Muscle.
Favorite Actor, Actress, Food, Colour, Destination