Rishabh Pant was born on 4 October in Roorkee Uttarakhand, India, he is an Indian Cricketer. He is a Left-handed Wicket Keeper batsman. In first-class cricket, he plays for Delhi. Pant started his Indian Premier League Career with Delhi Daredevils.
He is well known for his Pull Shot. His highest bid in the Indian Premier League is approx 15 Crore. Pant was part of the Under 19 World Cup Squad. Rishabh scored the fastest half-century in the Under 19 World Cup. He got Emerging Player and Stylish Player award in the Indian Premier League. Pant became the Third Youngest Indian to score a triple century in first-class Cricket.
Rishabh Pant (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Biography, and More.
|Rishabh Pant (Cricketer)||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Rishabh Rajendra Pant.|
|Date of Birth|
|4 October 1997.
23 ( 2020)
|Work||Wicket Keeper, Batsman.|
|Famous as||Wicket Keeper, Batsman.|
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
|Height||Feet : 5. 08 Feet.
Meter : 1.72 m
Centimeters: 172 cm.
|Net worth||03 - 05 Million.|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Libra.|
|Achievement||Scored the fastest half-century from just 18 balls in the Under 19 World Cup.
Third Youngest Indian to hit a triple century in a first-class Cricket.
|Current relation status||In a relationship with Isha Negi.|
|Family||Father Name: Rajendra Pant.
Mother Name: Saroj Pant.
Sister Name: Sakshi Pant.
Brother Name: Under Review.
GF: Isha Negi
Wife Name: N.A.
Daughter Name: N.A.
Son Name: N.A.
Net Worth of Rishabh Pant
According to Stardom1.com, Rishabh Net Worth is below. Pant Lives a luxury lifestyle. Rishabh Primary net worth income comes from Cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Rishabh Pant Net Worth is approx 03 – 05 Million.
|Rishabh Pant (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||03 - 05 Million.|
|Net Worth in 2019||03 - 05 Million.|
|In 2018 Net Worth||03 - 05 Million.|
|Salary||05 - 10 crore.|
|Income Source||Rishabh Pant (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Pant. he has never revealed his income
- Mercedes Benz GLC.
Rishabh completed his schooling at Dehradun’s The Indian Public School and college from, Delhi University’s Sri Venkateswara College. Rishabh’s highest educational degree will be Updated soon.
Family and affairs
He was born in Kumauni Brahmin Family. Pant Father name is Rajendra Pant and Mother Saroj Pant, He has an Elder Sister Sakshi Pant. Information about the name of the brother is Under Review. Pant Rishabh is in a relationship with Isha Negi.
- Pant camed into Controversy after liking a troll Post on Instagram about Ms. Dhoni’s bad Wicket Keeping Skills.
- In 2018, he camed in LimeLight when Pant scored 128 runs from 63 balls against the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
It was the Highest Score by an Indian Cricketer in IPL history. But In 2020 it was broken by KL Rahul, who scored 132 runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Rishabh donated to NGO’s and Trust. Pant has never revealed his donation. According to Stardom1.com, Rishabh donated to the needed ones He helped many people with education. Pant had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Rishabh Pant is a brilliant Wicket Keeper Batsman, he has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- Pant was India’s second-highest run-scorer in 2016 under the 19 World cup.
- He scored the fastest half-century from just 18 balls in the Under 19 World Cup.
- He scored 308 runs against Maharashtra in the 2016-17 Ranji Trophy.
- Pant became the Third Youngest Indian to hit a triple century in a first-class Cricket.
- In 2016, he scored the fastest century in just 48 balls against Jharkhand.
- In 2018, Pant became the first Indian to take 7 catches on test debut as a Wicket Keeper.
- Rishabh is the first Indian Wicket Keeper to score a century in the fourth innings of a test match.
- In 2018, in the Indian Premier League, Pant got Emerging Player and Stylish Player award.
- In 2019 he was named as ICC Emerging Player of the Year and became the fastest Wicket Keeper for India to take 50 Dismissals in Test Cricket.
- From a young age, Rishabh Pant was interested in Cricket.
- Pant was inspired by Adam Gilchrist.
- At Under 14 and Under 16 level he represented Rajasthan Team.
- He started his domestic career with Delhi.
- In 2016, Pant was selected in the Under 19 World Cup Squad.
- Pant scored a century in under 19 World Cup.
- In 2017, he made his T20 debut for India against England.
- He was selected as Delhi’s captain in the 2016-17 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- In 2016, in the Indian Premier League, he was brought by Delhi Daredevil for Rs 1.9 Crore.
- He made 69 from 40 balls against Gujarat Lions and took his team towards victory.
- He made his maiden IPL fifty from just 25 balls.
- In 2018, he scored 128 runs from 63 balls against Sunriser’s Hyderabad.
- On 21 October 2018, he made his ODI debut against West Indies.
- On 18 August 2018, He made his Test debut against England. Pant became the first batsman for India to get off the mark in Test with a Six.
- Rishabh became the first Indian Wicket Keeper to score a test century in England.
- On 11 September he made his maiden test century against England.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- Shraddha Kapoor.
- Katrina Kaif.
- Makhi di Roti.
- Aloo Paratha.
- New York.
View this post on Instagram
Pant is a socially active person, he loves to share his pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 3.6 Million.
FAQs of Pant
Pant started his domestic career with Delhi Team.
He started his Indian Premier League Career with Delhi Daredevils Team.
He made his T20 debut, Against the England team.
He scored Triple Century in First Class Cricket, gainst Maharashtra team.
- Pant on fire.
- Rapid-fire ft. Pant.
- In 30 seconds, Rishabh Changes His Bat’s Grip.
View this post on Instagram