Smriti Mandhana was born on 18 July in Mumbai, India, she is an Indian Cricketer. Mandhana is a Left-handed batsman, In Domestic cricket, she plays for Western Storm.
Smriti is well known for her cover shot. Mandhana got the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the best female Cricketer of the year. Smriti won the CEAT International Women Cricketer of the year award. Mandhana got the Arjuna Award.
Smriti Mandhana (Cricketer) Wiki, Net Worth, Salary, Income Source, Ipl, Stats, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Sister, Brother, Bf, Biography, and More.
|Smriti Mandhana (Cricketer)||Bio in short|
|Full Name||Smriti Mandhana|
|Date of Birth|
|18 July 1996
25 ( 2021)
|Famous as||Trailblazers Captain|
|Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
|Height||Feet : 5. 04 Feet
Meter : 1.63 m
Centimeters: 163 cm.
|Net worth||02 - 05 Million|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Cancer|
|Achievement||1) Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award
2) Arjuna Award
|Current relation status||Single
|Family||Father Name: Shrinivas Mandhana
Mother Name: Smita Mandhana
Sister Name: Under Review
Brother Name: Sharavan Mandhana
Bf Name: N.A.
Husband Name: N.A.
Daughter Name: N.A.
Son Name: N.A.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Books|
Net Worth of Smriti Mandhana
According to Stardom1.com, Smriti’s Net Worth is below. Mandhana Lives a luxury lifestyle. Smriti’s Primary net worth income comes from cricket and Secondary income comes from brands, TV ads, shows.
Smriti Mandhana Net Worth is approx 02 – 05 Million.
|Smriti Mandhana (Cricketer)||Net Worth|
|Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2019 Net Worth||02 - 05 Million|
|In 2018 Net Worth||01 Million|
|Salary||10 - 20 Lakh|
|Income Source||Smriti Mandhana (Cricketer) Primary net worth income comes from Cricket.
Secondary income comes from Brands, Ads, and Others.
|Income Verified Status||Not Verified.|
Note- This is the estimated income of Smriti, She has never revealed her income.
- Swift Dzire.
Smriti Mandhana has completed her schooling and college from Mumbai University, Information about Mandhana’s school and college name are under review.
Family and affairs
She was born in Mandhana Family. Smriti’s Father’s name is Shrinivas Mandhana and her Mother’s name is Smita Mandhana. She has an Elder brother Sharavan Mandhana. Her Sister’s name is under review. Smriti has not publicly discussed her relationship.
- Smriti came into Controversy after making a Controversial statement on equal pay. She said that India’s Male cricketer Gets 14 times more pay than the highest Earning of Female Cricketer, But right now her only focus is to win the matches for India.
- She came into the limelight after winning the Women’s T20 challenge Title.
Smriti donated to NGOs and Trust. Mandhana has never revealed her donation. According to Stardom1.com, Smriti donated to the needed ones. She helped many people with education, Smriti had done many charity events.
Achievement and Awards
Smriti is a brilliant batsman She has got many awards. Some of them are below,
- In October 2013, she became the first Indian Women Cricketer to score a double century against Gujarat, She scored 224 off 150 balls in the West Zone Under 19 tournament.
- In 2016, she was the highest run-scorer in the Women’s Challenger Trophy and she became the only Indian player to be named in the ICC Women’s Team of the year.
- She won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the best female Cricketer of the year, in 2018.
- In 2018, she got the ODI Player of the Year by ICC.
- In June 2018, she was awarded as Best Women’s International Cricketer by the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- She was named as player of the match against West Indies
- She was part of the Indian team to reach the final of the Women’s World Cup.
- In 2018, she was honored with Arjuna Award.
- In 2019, she won the CEAT International Women Cricketer of the year award.
- Smriti Mandhana is an Indian Cricketer.
- From Young age, Smriti was interested in Cricket.
- Mandhana belongs to a cricketing family s her father and brother played district Level Cricket.
- At the age of 9, she was selected for the under 15 teams at the district level.
- In 2007, she was selected in Maharashtra under 19 cricket team.
- On 5 April 2013, she made her T20 debut against Bangladesh.
- On 10 April 2013, she made her ODI debut against Bangladesh.
- She made her Test debut against England at Wormsley Park, on 13 August 2014.
- In September 2016, she became the second Indian Women Cricketer to be selected in the women’s Big Bash League.
- In 2016, she scored her Maiden International Hundred against Australia.
- On 3 August 2018, she scored the first century in the Women’s Cricket Super League.
- In October 2018 Mandhana was selected in India’s Squad for the Women’s World T20 Tournament.
- In February 2019 She scored the fastest T20 fifty against New Zealand.
- Mandhana Smriti became the youngest T20 Captain for India.
- In 2020, she was named in India’s Squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.
Favorite actor, actress, food, color, destination
- New York
Smriti is a socially active person, She loves to share her pictures and stories on Instagram.
Followers: 2.9 Million
Against which team Smriti made her fastest T20 century?
Smriti made her fastest T20 century, Against the New Zealand team.
Against which team she made her T20 debut?
She made her T20 debut, Against the Bangladesh team.
Smriti Mandhana’s sister name?
Her Sister’s name is Under Review.
- Smriti Score century.
- A Day in the Life of Mandhana.