Tanushree Dutta was born in Jamshedpur, Bihar on 19 March 1984. She is a Famous Actress. Tanushree debut in Bollywood with Aashiq Banaya Aapne, in 2005. She has also work in a different language film Telugu and Tamil. Tanushree Dutta has won the Femina Miss India Universe, in 2004.
|Tanushree Dutta||Bio in short.|
|Full Name||Tanushree Tapan Dutta|
|Real Name||Tanushree Dutta.|
|Date of Birth|
|19 March 1984.
36 (as on 2020)
|Famous as||Actress, Model.|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches.
In Meter : 1.65 M.
Centimeter : 165 Cm.
|Weight||approx 70 kg
|Education||Bachelor of Commerce(Dropout)|
|Net worth||(Approx) Indian Rupee 1 Crore.|
|Current relation status||Single|
|Zodiac sign / Star sign||Pisces.|
|Family||Father Name: Tapan Dutta.
Mother Name: Shikha Dutta.
Sister Name: Ishita Dutta
Brother Name: N.A.
|Hobbies||Dancing ,Shopping, Yoga , Travelling.|
Interesting Facts of Tanushree Dutta
- Tanushree Dutta Father Tapan Dutta was the employee of (LIC) life insurance corporation.
- She dropout college to do Modeling.
- Her Sister Ishita Dutta is an Actress she appeared in the Movie like Firangi, Drishyam, Lashtam Pashtam, Setters, and Blank.
- She debut, in Bollywood with Aashiq Banaya Aapne, in 2005.
- Tanushree won the Femina Miss India Universe, in 2004.
- She went into Depression for a long time and left the film industry.
- In the time of depression, she had financial problems, that time her father held her Financially.
- She leave, in the Ashram for one and a half years, to come out of depression.
- The incident with Nana Patekar destroyed her career completely.
- Tanushree also Shaved her head, when she was in Ladakh, it is tough for a Bollywood actress, to do so.
- In an interview, the reporter asks her comeback in the film industry, at that time she said that she doesn’t have any plans to join Bollywood, and Film industry is not for her.
- From been a Bikini Model, it was tough for her to gain weight.
She was in controversy, in the 2018 #Metoo movement, She claimed that Nana Patekar has misbehaved with her when she was rehearsing for the song in the movie Horn Ok Please, in 2008.
Tanushree Dutta helps many NGOs and she likes to visit the Childeo foundation. Even in her bad time, she helped the needed people.
She has got many awards, in her film career, some of them are mention below,
- Tanushree Dutta, in 2004 won the title of Femina Miss India Universe.
- She got the superstar of tomorrow female by Stardust awards, best female debut by star screen award, the best female debut by film fare award, Star debut of the year-female by international Indian Film academy award and best female debut by Zee cine awards.
- She is in a relationship with the film director Aditya Datt, he is a Director.
Aditya Datt directed films like Aashiq Banaya Apne, Dil Diya Hai, Good Luck, Chai Garam, Will You Marry Me, Table no 21, and Commando 3.
- Aashiq Baanaya Apne, in 2005.
In this Movie, Tanushree has played the role of Sneha, the Movie went average and was released, in 2005.
- Chocolate, in 2005.
She played the role of Simran. This Movie was also a flop.
The movie was a flop and it was released in 2007.
This film is a very comedy and thriller. Tanushree Dutta played the role of Ritu. This movie went flop and was released, in 2007.
- Good Boy Bad Boy
This movie went flop and was released in 2007.
- Saas Bhau Aur Sensex
The movie was Comedy, was released in 2008.
This is a Thriller Movie. Tanushree Dutta played the role of Preeti Sengupta, This movie was Flop and was released in 2010.
- Rama tha Saviour
The movie was released, in 2010, it was Flop.
Favorites Actor, Actress, Color, Food, Destination, and Film
- Govinda Ahuja.
- Shahrukh Khan.
- Amir Khan.
- Dilip Kumar.
- Madhuri Dixit.
- Aishwarya Rai.
- Sushmita Sen.
- Meena Kumari.
- Bengal fish curry.
Aap Ki Kashish
View this post on Instagram
Today's moods and musings! The many faces of an evolving artist polished by the sands of time ( sandstorms to be more precise) . Alas the mirages of this desert world did not tire my relentless spirit. For in my spirit is hope, eternal hope and love, a zest & zeal & passion for life that I cannot explain!